Our medical staff has always been attentive to the specific needs of patients.
Rehabilitation therapists translate healthcare addresses into results.
- Sequelae of prosthetic joint surgery and revision surgery: hip replacement, knee replacement (full or partial), shoulder replacement, ankle replacement, etc…
- Sequelae of dislocations (hip or shoulder replacement)
- Sequelae of osteosynthesis (from a broken femur, etc…)
- Sequelae of lumbar spine stabilisation
- Fractures (femur, tibia, fibula, humerus, etc..)
- Degenerative conditions of the rachis (disc diseases, scoliosis, hernia, etc…)
- Capsulo-ligamentous lesions (rotator cuff, degenerative meniscus, anterior and posterior cruciate, etc…)
- Multiple degenerative joint diseases (hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, etc…)
- Calcific and non-calcific tendinitis (epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis, pes anserinus tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis, etc.)
- Neurological disorders (Parkinson’s disease)
- Respiratory diseases (emphysema and COPD)